Rumenotoric are agents and mixtures that improves the fermentation process and motility. These are used during indigestion or constipation and it occurs when the feed is digested improperly. A feed is first which gets digested in the rumen for the proper extraction of nutrients and other health enhancing elements. If it gets undigested it causes bloating and creates gas which negatively affects the health. Ruminal acidifying agents are used to treat ruminal stasis or simple indigestion as well as acute ammonia poisoning. If left untreated it can also cause Ruminal parakeratosis, a disease which can cause hardening and enlargement of papillae of the rumen. To remove these problems there is a need to provide supplement along with the feed which helps in better digestion and improves the functioning of rumen. “Rumicure” is a widely used herbal medicine for Rumenotoric problems which is a purely herbal supplement and its composition consist of Zingiber Officinale, piper nigrum, Terminalia Chebula & Tinospora with added advantage of Indian herbs like Embelia ribes, Cumin Seeds, Allium sativum with added chelated minerals.
- Helps in better secretion of saliva and digestive enzymes for effective digestion of feed.
- Optimizes ruminal pH and maintains perfect microflora in the rumen for better digestion.
- Better Feed utilization by better enzymatic activity.
- Improves strength of the animals by providing better immunity.
- Provides comfort in the digestive tracts.
Or, as advised by veterinarian consultants.