Ruminal parakeratosis is a disease of cattle which is caused by characterised by hardening and enlargement of papillae of the rumen. It is common in cattle feed a high concentration of ration during the finishing period.
- Increase blood formation.
- Improves the haemoglobin content in the blood.
- Enhance fertility and body growth.
- Support in maintaining red blood cells.
- Folic acid in this promotes growth of red blood cells.
- Vitamin-H helps to cure fatty liver syndrome.
- Vitamin B-12 helps in better growth.
For Cattles & Buffaloes
Or, as directed by veterinarian consultants.