Cows and Buffaloes are literally used for milk. The feed which is given to them decides the quality and quantity of milk production. This feed is basically very important to them as it provides energy, health, and growth to them. When cows or buffaloes gets sick, the consumption of feed goes low which rises the consumption of energy and thus lowers the milk production to save energy. If the energy level remains low the production and reproduction get affected and to overcome from this situation, the right quality and quantity of feed are used. For a healthy and productive cow, balance quantity and quality of feed are used which concentrates of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. We can increase the quality of feed by using external cattle mineral mixture which provides all these minerals that can help in better growth and milk production. For better milk production, we use “Lactomed” a herbal milk enhancer formula which helps in increasing the milk production in cattle’s. This supplement contains herbal ingredients which makes it safe and powerful milk booster in cattle. With the consumption of this, it not only increases milk but also provides many health benefits to the body.
- Ideal for Lactating and transition Animals.
- Enhance milk production in early lactating animals.
- Fulfils the Nutrients requirement in high performance animals.
- Higher peak in overall milk production and aids in maintaining milk fat.
- Improves the reproductive performance.
- The decrease in metabolic complications such as ketosis, acidosis, milk fever and optimal nutrients absorption.
- Improves appetite.
For Cows & Buffaloes
2Kg-3Kg per ton of feed.
Or, as advised by veterinarian consultants.